Sky Blue Financial Services has contracted Granite Web for the design and development of an online client portal for their customers.
For years, FTP voyager (a commercial FTP product) has been available and used widely by both casual users and industry professionals. In December 2012, SolarWinds, a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT Management software, acquired RhinoSoft (Rhino Software, Inc.), the makers of FTP Voyager.
Subsequently, FTP Voyager FREE FTP Client for Windows is now available for free.
FTP Voyager is a superior alternative to other free FTP clients like FileZilla and features the following*:
- FTP Voyager is the only major file transfer client that supports IPv6, has a native 64-bit client and uses a ribbon interface like Microsoft Office®. It is also the only major FTP client that incorporates Windows 7 conventions like jump lists. This means FTP Voyager is faster, more reliable, and feels familiar on the only operating systems Microsoft ships today.
- FTP Voyager provides an advanced scheduler accessible to casual users through wizards and the industry’s best GUI interface. It also provides the capabilities power users value such as “post-transfer actions” (e.g., send email if a file transfer fails), a command-line interface, and links to external applications.
- FTP Voyager also offers a comprehensive set of folder synchronization utilities. First, we offer a folder comparison feature that highlights differences in your trees as you navigate local and remote folder in lockstep. Second, FTP Voyager offers a sophisticated “fire and forget” interface that lets you preview hundreds or thousands of transfers and deletes before they are performed. Finally, FTP Voyager allows you to schedule your synchronizations to run in the background through the FTP Voyager scheduler service, so business continuity is never interrupted.
- Finally, organizations transferring sensitive information rely on FTP Voyager because of its FIPS 140-2 validated cryptography and approval by the U.S. military (U.S. Army Certificate of Networthiness). Security is assured through the use of the FTPS and SFTP protocols, through the use of strong certificate- or key-based authentication, and encryption of local credentials on disk.
You can download a copy today at http://www.serv-u.com/ftpvoyager/free-download.asp
* Source: serve-u.com as of 06/11/2013
Granite Web is pleased to announce the launch of the redesigned website for Dr. Norman Marcus. The site redesign for http://www.normanmarcuspaininstitute.com features a cleaner look, enhanced content pages, a more engaging homepage and various other improvements.
Granite Web is pleased to announce that it is in the process of migrating to CS-Cart version 3.0.6 for all CSC-Commerce clients. In addition to a huge list of bug fixes, this version features the following cumulative list of key features and enhancements.
- Abandoned shopping cart/Live carts: Shopping Cart information now includes customer IP address
- Ability to add taxes and title for a payment method added
- Ability to select language during installation process added to Community edition
- Attribute ‘rel=nofollow’ (do not follow links on this page) added to category and product pickers in the customer area
- Enhanced color picker added in admin area
- Images: The ‘Alternative text’(alt) field value is added also as image title
- Memory usage for product list display in the admin area optimized
- Newletters and email blasts: Ability to import/export subscribers added
- New customer area skin added
- Order management: Product price cannot be negative anymore
- Order management: Colors can be customized for each order status
- Online payment surcharge taxes calculation added
- Online payments: CRE Secure: support of Payleap 2.0 added
- Online payments: DirectOne payment method added
- Online payments: eMerchantPay payment method added
- Online payments: Firstdata connect payment method added
- Online payments: Paysite Cash payment method added
- Online payments: eWay hosted payment method added
- Performance enhancements and improvements for customer area
- Pop-ups: Auto-sized pop-ups support added
- Quantity discounts: Ability to set percentage discounts added
- Quick registration functionality added
- Quick view feature added
- RSS feed add-on added
- Shipping: EMS shipping service added
- Shipping: Smart Post support added to the FedEx shipping service
- Shipping: USPS Priority Mail Regional Rate shipping service added
- Shipping: USPS other shipping services updated
- Taxes: Tax priority is taken into account on shipping taxes calculating
- The ability to display product tabs in popups added
- The Shopping Cart content block added
- The Show this page in a popup window option added to page settings
- Translation mode was added for settings
- Product Watermarks add-on added
- Searchanise add-on added which replaces quick search
* Searchanise is a service for rapid and smart online search. It can easily handle up to 100,000 items of an online store providing instant search results and search suggestions right as you type; click here for details.
Landmark Development has contracted Granite Web for the redesign of their corporate website. The new site will feature a responsive layout that optimizes viewing at all screen resolutions. The site will feature an updated homepage slideshow and interactive project galleries.
Rolls Bicycles has contracted Granite Web for the development of their new ecommerce website. The website will feature custom configurable bikes available for purchase. The site will have a sleek, modern appearance with advanced ecommerce capacities leveraging the CS-Cart 3 platform.
Huscle Nutrition has contracted Granite Web for the implementation of a new website to introduce their brand on the web. The website will be built on the popular CS-Cart eCommerce platform . Features will include: a custom branded appearance, detailed product information, and a modern shopping experience for site visitors. The site will be also take advantage of the many SEO features included with the CS-Cart platform like table-less layout, customizable META tags, search engine friendly URLs and Google sitemap. This all contributes well to the proper indexing of the storefront and generally improves its ranking among the popular search engines like Google, Yahoo! Search and Bing.
LPA Design has contracted Granite Web for the design and implementation of a new website using the popular WordPress web-based CMS system. The site will feature information about the company, services and also an online portfolio.
Shellfish Equipment, Inc. has contracted Granite Web for the design and implementation of a new website using the popular WordPress web-based CMS system. The site will feature information about the company, services and also a photo gallery. Initial short-term targeted traffic will be generated with implementation of geo-targeted Google Adwords campaigns. Long term traffic will be bolstered through SEO of expert webpage content for top industry related keyword phrases.
We are pleased to announce the re-launch of the HMYLAW corporate website. This site has been built-on the WordPress platform and features more interactive features; as well as, an updated modern appearance, layout & design. This site includes some advanced WordPress theme customizations for the advanced data structure requirements of this project.